Tax Day is normally greeted with moans, groans and very few sighs of relief. This year, businesses are aiming to give you some tax relief! There is nothing that generates excitement like the word — free. Hopefully, you will take advantage of these free tax day treats.
Here are some great Tax Day (April 15, 2010) free offers:
- Cinnabon – Free bite-sized cupcakes from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. at participating mall locations.
- Maggie Moo’s – Free slice of ice cream pizza from 3 p.m. – 7.p.m. at participating locations.
- Starbucks – Receive a free cup of coffee if you bring your own cup. This offer lasts all day.
- HydroMassage – Book your free Tax Day massage. This promotion is April 15th through April 18th, 2010 at participating locations.
Some Tax Day special offers on dining:
- Boston Market – Buy one meal and Get one meal free coupon offer from April 15th through April 18th, 2010. Click here for the BOGO coupon.
- IHOP – Free child’s dinner (children 12 and under) with the purchase of an adult entree from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. This special runs through the month of April at participating locations.
- McCormick and Schmick’s – On April 15th enjoy $10.40 dinner specials at the bar. Plus, receive a free gift certificate for $10.40. Tax preparation professionals receive a free dessert.
- P.F. Chang’s – Receive 15% discount on your food purchase, April 15th only.
Do you know of any other Tax Day offers?