Sometimes you’ve gotta getaway and Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay, FL amusement park offers you great entertainment for a tremendous value. Planning ahead saves you money and time.
Here are 10 Ways to Save Money at Busch Gardens:
- Online Ticket Offers – BuschGardens.com has special online ticket deals for Florida/Georgia residents and Florida visitors. Online ticket offers are subject to change, but current deals include:
- Multiple parks (e.g. Sea World, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island) discounts
- Adults pay kids price
- Single-day “Play All Day & Eat Free” ticket where you pay the regular price admission and dine for free throughout the park all day. The “Play All Day & Eat Free” deal saves you about $30 and ends soon – Labor Day.
Visit BuschGardens.com for the latest online offers. Please note that some of the Busch Gardens tickets require a 5 day advance purchase.
- Vacation Packages – Combining your hotel and Busch Gardens tickets could save you money on your stay and park admission. BuschGardens.com provides special vacation packages that include your hotel and park admission. As always shop around to find your best deal.
During our last visit we got a great deal using their “Buy 2 Nights Get 1 Free” offer. We stayed at a Top 5 hotel in Tampa and received park admission to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island (2 adults, 2 children) throughout our stay for about $145/day total (taxes included).
- Free Military Tickets – Active members of the military and up to three direct dependents receive free single-day admission to Busch Gardens, Sea World or Sesame Place parks through December 31st, 2010. Visit HeroSalute.com to register for this special offer.
- Free Preschool Pass – Busch Gardens recently opened Sesame Street Safari of Fun and children 5 years or younger receive a free pass for unlimited entry through December 31st, 2010. You must be a Florida resident and register in advance to receive this special offer. Click here to register your child for a free pass.
- Annual Pass – If you plan on visiting Busch Gardens throughout the year purchasing an annual pass may be beneficial for you. An annual pass gives you park admission and other perks (discounts on food, guest admission, free parking, etc.).
- Fun Card – Florida and Georgia residents can pay the equivalent of a single-day admission to enjoy Busch Gardens throughout the season. A Fun Card does not include free parking and other discounts you receive with an annual pass. Visit BuschGardens.com for more details about the Fun Card.
- Discount Ticket Offers – AAA and AARP members receive discounted tickets to Busch Gardens at the gate. Southwest Airlines rewards program members receive a 20% discount when you show your card at the gate. Be sure to check with these organizations and review the online offers ahead of time, because you will probably receive a better discount purchasing your tickets in advance.
- Group Discounts – If you’re planning a large group visit, contact Busch Gardens to find out about group pricing. Convention participants in the Tampa Bay area, be sure to ask about any discounted Busch Gardens tickets.
- Employer Discounts – Busch Gardens employees and partners often receive special pricing on park admission. Check with your employer to see if they offer any corporate discounted tickets.
- 2nd Visit Free – Single park admission tickets receive a 2nd visit free. This gives you the flexibility to visit the park again for free within 7 days of your initial park visit.
As with anything these days, the offers above are subject to change at anytime. For the latest information on Busch Gardens deals, visit BuschGardens.com or conduct your own search using your favorite search engine.
Do you have any other ways to save at Busch Gardens? If so, please add them using the comments.
Photo: Busch Gardens