“Get Your Money Right” is about helping YOU improve your finances. That’s why I love taking your calls and reading your emails, book reviews and messages.
Some of your personal stories and breakthroughs have almost moved me to tears.
I’m humbled by your feedback:
- It’s an honor to hear you say that my book inspires you like esteemed authors Dale Carnegie and Dave Ramsey.
- One woman said, “My husband never reads books, but he read yours in three days.”
- It hit the mark. “Get Your Money Right” is an easy read. And readers are getting results.
Hearing your joy and kind words lets me know that I’m on the right track. 😀
A Special Thank You to “Get Your Money Right” Readers
Thank you so much for investing your time, money and energy!
As Dr. Seuss once said, “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
Speaking of reading, some of you confessed that you’re not a reader. You said, “I don’t read books.” Yet, you read my 214-page book. And for that I thank you!
You’re Putting “Get Your Money Right” into action
This book was written to help you ‘get your money right’. And it’s great to hear that you’re taking action and getting results.
You’ve told me how you’re setting your goals and relentlessly going after them. You’re making tough choices and understanding the importance of balance (spending, saving). So you can enjoy life!
“Get Your Money Right” readers are:
- Watching where money goes (spending smarter, no more overcharges/bank fees)
- Paying off debt
- Saving more money (purchases, refinancing, negotiating utilities)
- Making better financial decisions
One reader’s story was very touching. She told me how “Get Your Money Right” opened up her eyes about what’s been holding her back. After reading the first key, her life changed. She said, “Your book’s not just about money. Now I know I can do a thing.”
Hearing her energy behind each and every word was so powerful. It was amazing!
And she’s absolutely right. “Get Your Money Right” is not just about money. It inspires you to achieve whatever you want in life.
Wishing you all the best,
*** In my next post, I’ll share what readers have to say in their own words. ***